Followers

Tuesday, July 28, 2026

Did you know?

The memes aren't uploading so sorry for that. Probably better for some.  If I can I will later.

I thought I would do a "Did you know" segment.

Since the city is so transparent. Haha. Well Frank says they are, and so does his mentor MT.

Not to insult my stellar audience intelligence who by the way has grown considerably over the past week. There is a Right to Know officer in the city. Yes the right to know whatever you want.

Pennsylvania's Right-to-Know Law (RTKL) gives you access to public records held by the City of Allentown. All local records are presumed public unless an exemption applies, and agencies must respond to formal requests within five business days.

So when you watch a city council meeting and they claim this or that. You can simple do a RTK request for the information. Like say you want to know the Mayors travel expenses for the past 5 yyears.  Simple ask in detail exactly what you want. Ex. All tax payer paid trips and expenses the mayor made from 2021-2026. To include any city employees that went on any trips and their expenses.  


How to File a Request

Email: Send your completed details or form to Right-to-Know@AllentownPA.gov.

In Person or Mail: Drop off or mail requests to the Allentown City Hall at 435 Hamilton Street, Room 519, Allentown, PA 18101.

Phone Contact: Call the city office at (610) 437-7545 (ext. 7543) for help.

Even if you are bored and just want to know how much it costs to cut the grass in the city parks. Ask. Use specific dates and locations.  

I will predict these crybabies will say in the future, due to all the requests we need to hire another officer. I cant make this shit up, well I just did.

I'll make this a 2 part post.  The second part is the pat on the back Frank Kane and APD are looking for. A WFMZ article stated the police have made over 50 arrests.  Count em 50 arrests pertaining to illegal dirt bikes.  Thats the entire year.  Also they have seized 39 vehicles!!! Damn I can sleep better at night.  Lets do this to show how pathetic those numbers are. There are approx. 90 days from May 1st until now. So with all the shit going on in the city the police have managed to arrest approx. .55 people per day and seize .43 vehicles per day.  I mean those are incredible. So every two days 1 illegal dirt biker is arrested and every 1.5 days an illegal vehicle is seized. 

I ask myself, of glorious Abe, would you brag about these stats?  I most certainly would not.  The arrests are certainly low but you cant just arrest people just to make nunbers. (Atleast, legitimate. Ethical police shouldn't.)

However, the seized vehicles should be at a minimum 3 a day.  I mean on the weekends or at these car meets 10, 15 vehicles should be seized.  But APD averages less than 1 and they probably called up WFMZ and said hey lets do a news story.  

This isnt news. This is smoke and mirrors. This is a poor attempt to say, hey we are doing something that a small town like Emmaus could match if they had the same problem.  

Frank Kane said thats what dirt bike and ATV riders should expect. " If you're operating a vehicle that is not street-legal, yea we can confiscate the vehicle." Thanks.  I hope you didnt use one of your 3 wishes to get that answer.  

Now the businesses are saying they are losing customers because of the illegals bikes.  Would the police chief actually do something??  I would be livid if I owned a bbusiness in the city.  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dont need a RTK request to see those police stats are trash

Did you know?

The memes aren't uploading so sorry for that. Probably better for some.  If I can I will later. I thought I would do a "Did you kno...