
Followers
Sunday, September 7, 2025
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Well that Dropped fast
I rarely give credit to council after a meeting but here goes. Good job. You guys looked out for the financial well-being of the city. An...
Past 7 days of Truth
-
I rarely give credit to council after a meeting but here goes. Good job. You guys looked out for the financial well-being of the city. An...
-
It seriously looks like the data centers are coming to Allentown no matter what and wherever they want. Despite all the opposition by th...
-
I wrote on the protected budget for 2027 a few weeks ago. WFMZ just did a story if you didnt read it. Ms. Affa stated she is worried about ...
-
The city of Allentown is getting a 20million dollar grant that the Mayor claims will be used for quality of life issues. The plan is calle...
-
As I think of the reasons the city is sliding down the financial stability hill, I see the biggest problem in the city and it's only goi...
-
I would like to welcome the two new councilmembers to the show. I am going to tell you a little bit of what I know about them. First Cristia...
-
The groundbreaking of the new police station at 425 Hamilton St. was today. Did the city ever actually get funding for this? I still fe...
-
Did you see the new statue placed in the 900blk of Hamilton St? "The Abduction of Psyche” was placed outside the Archer Music Hall ...
-
I just cant get over all the vehicular deaths in the city. Why is this happening? Another 18year old died today after crashing his moped. M...
-
Lets start off with the big news. Another homicide in the city without crime. A 19 year old killed. Is this the 1st or 2nd homicide for t...
No comments:
Post a Comment