
Followers
Sunday, September 7, 2025
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Some wrap up and some thoughts
I have been keeping an eye on the new police station or lack there of.. I know I mentioned I heard some rumblings about the cost of the new ...
Past 7 days of Truth
-
Tonight gave us the true Allentown we all know. A homicide in the 600blk of Gordon St. Then another shooting possibly a homicide at S. Fro...
-
I have been keeping an eye on the new police station or lack there of.. I know I mentioned I heard some rumblings about the cost of the new ...
-
Not a whole lot happening in the "City without Limits." Please comment some new names the city could use. You know "City ...
-
I wrote on the protected budget for 2027 a few weeks ago. WFMZ just did a story if you didnt read it. Ms. Affa stated she is worried about ...
-
It seriously looks like the data centers are coming to Allentown no matter what and wherever they want. Despite all the opposition by th...
-
A special thank to a fellow blog reader for bringing this to my attention with his own separate post on Facebook. I have to say something ...
-
Not much going on in the city lately. Everyone waiting to see how much taxes are going up. I mean there is the fact there is more motor sco...
-
There's a new Controller in town, and might I say she will look good in that seat. My question is can or will she be controlled? By no...
-
Yesterday was another horribly sad day for Allentown. Another child lost to gun violence. Our police chief immediately reacted in the s...
-
Well since council cancelled picking a new controller tonight most likely because they didnt like either candidate I wont give a recount of ...
No comments:
Post a Comment