Not much going on in the city lately. Everyone waiting to see how much taxes are going up.
I mean there is the fact there is more motor scooter deaths. Homicides may be down, but I would think vehicular deaths are way up this year. Where are the speed bumps that were supposed to be placed? APD Traffic enforcement I see has to band with Salisbury PD on the southside to make it look like they are doing something. Salisbury gets it done just fine on their own.
The 1st discrimination trial against the city started today. Probably will be more. I am sure it is revealing alot of what goes on in city hall. How bad is it really? My friends who work in City Hall tell me it is awful. Maybe some city workers will comment on this.
Did anyone see the 911 tribute at city hall? There was like 15 people their besides the firefighters and police. Just sad.
Leave it up to the Mayor to throw a half ass tribute. But then again the flags are always flown at the same height including the Pride flag, so me thinking he is patriotic is just asinine.
Oh I cant wait for the council meeting. Will someone actually explain why 6.5 million is being moved from the general fund to the risk fund for "medical expenses" this late in the year? Who fucked up the accounting? Who mismanaged that much money? They should be fired. Lets see if there is a good explanation for this transfer. Im sure it will be some cover up bullshit reason. No accountability at all. Maybe Frank, will bullshit his way through it.
Oh I almost forgot. I believe the court rules this week on whether to release the Curtis Files or not. You know the investigation council and the Mayor wanted, but then once the Mayor found out how bad it was, he didnt want it released.
I Hope Mr. "I want a 3rd term" is going to finally get exposed for the piece of shit he is.





No comments:
Post a Comment