Sorry for the late post. I still laugh at my creativity.
Followers
Saturday, August 22, 2026
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Past 7 days of Truth
-
I just cant get over all the vehicular deaths in the city. Why is this happening? Another 18year old died today after crashing his moped. M...
-
Did you catch the Ed Pawlowski story on Wfmz tonight? Whether your a fan or not, how does a guy who was in prison get more news time than t...
-
Saturday morning laughs. No its not an article on city council or the silly mayor’s administration. They are old memes. Enjoy
-
Did you know that the Allentown Mayor and Council are exempt from following any city travel rules just because they are elected? They do n...
-
The Managing Director has been in the position now for four months. I still cant help but pose the question: What exactly are we getting for...
-
Last night at City Council you saw corruption at its finest. A man (Eddie Aviles) alleged that the Allentown Police assualted him and call...
-
I went back after a couple drinks and rewatched the special meeting this past week. The CED introduced yet another upgrade to the Health Di...
-
There has been a lot of talk on social media about the return of former mayor Ed Pawlowski to Allentown. Many in the community are taking t...
-
Karen Ocasio, the former HR professional who refused to play along with the City of Allentown’s culture of discrimination, retaliation, ...
-
I cant help to think what the tax increase will look like next year. As we approach budget season my sources are saying the mayors adminis...














.png)


No comments:
Post a Comment