Followers

Wednesday, August 19, 2026

More news time


Did you catch the Ed Pawlowski story on Wfmz tonight?  Whether your a fan or not, how does a guy who was in prison get more news time than the current mayor? I'll tell you.

Ed isnt a wannabe. He doesnt try to fit in. Or get silly tattoos. Felon yes.  Like 47 counts or something.  He isnt fake and I actually believe he cares about the city despite his past actions.  I cannot say that about the current mayor.  You know the guy who no one sees anymore. Or cares to see.

Ed seems to have humbled himself while away.  Dropping the soap can do that to a man I guess. Well dropping it multiple times will definitely do it.

I can tell you I'm not a huge Ed fan, but ill give credit where it's due.  He was an actual leader. He was seen. He was also out in the community.  Forget the sketchy wiretaps he was caught on. Haha. He did his time as far as Im concerned. Lest not forgot, having vendors or people the city does business with pay for your travels while you hold an office is also illegal.

However, I believe in second chances.  I could totally see the next mayor making Ed their managing director.  That would make a great story. A used car salesman replaced by a felon.  Holla!!!

Love this gif

So kudos to turning your life around Ed.  You might be Allentowns last hope to make it better before it is totally shit. Well it is shit.  But I mean totally.   All of it. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LETS GO ED!!!

Anonymous said...

I don’t want to go off topic, but did anyone watch the council meeting tonight? They agreed to pay an additional $25,000 to the accounting firm who is doing an assessment of the city’s finances so council can make informed decisions on capital projects including the police station, possible drop pension, etc. This brings the grand total to well over $500,000 that we are paying this firm to tell us about the city finances. Now, others on this blog have stated that the city is currently in a contract year with the FOP. How in the world is this firm going to give an accurate representation of the the city finances, especially when dealing with the police, if they have no idea what the police contract will look like? What happens if they get a 9% raise? What happens if they get a 6% raise? What happens if they have to pay more into their pension plan? What happens if they have to pay less into their plan? What happens if they way they calculate their pension plan changes? It seems to me, that this study should at least wait until contracts are solidified so the numbers aren’t just “soft” numbers and council knows exactly what they’re dealing with. Right now, we’re paying for a half million dollar study that 100% will be wrong come the end of the year because no one knows what the police contract will be.

More news time

Did you catch the Ed Pawlowski story on Wfmz tonight?  Whether your a fan or not, how does a guy who was in prison get more news time than t...

Past 7 days of Truth