Followers
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Next few weeks will be good
It seriously looks like the data centers are coming to Allentown no matter what and wherever they want. Despite all the opposition by th...
Past 7 days of Truth
-
I wrote on the protected budget for 2027 a few weeks ago. WFMZ just did a story if you didnt read it. Ms. Affa stated she is worried about ...
-
WMFZ did an article on Bombero Bob Brooks. Did you know Bob is starting to care about Latinos in Allentown but according to him he always...
-
It seriously looks like the data centers are coming to Allentown no matter what and wherever they want. Despite all the opposition by th...
-
There's a new Controller in town, and might I say she will look good in that seat. My question is can or will she be controlled? By no...
-
This week the City Council will hold a Public Safety Meeting to discuss the Flock Camera System that is deployed throughout the city. It ...
-
So I saw some comments maybe a month or so ago on a police pension DROP and also some yesterday. I had to do some digging. What I heard is ...
-
Let us continue the discussion centered on how the Lehigh Valley has been stuck in a vicious cycle of political underperformance for many ye...
-
I decided not to write about the council on Wednesday the day after because it was yet another example of inefficiency and ineffective gover...
-
Last year I wrote about these two guys council gave $300,000 they just had laying around . These two didnt have a plan but wanted the money...
-
As expected the mayor didnt even try to put even a half ass Memorial Day service for the fallen hero's of this country. Worse than that...

No comments:
Post a Comment