I thought my friends in City Hall and my loyal followers would appreciate some memes from the past. Feel free to post them at your workplace (though you will be targeted) or send them to everyone you know so you can laugh at how pathetic city hall leaders are.
Followers
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Saturday morning cartoons
I thought my friends in City Hall and my loyal followers would appreciate some memes from the past. Feel free to post them at your workplac...
-
As expected, Duane Morris would not share any info. So who knows if they found harassment, discrimination or signs of a hostile work envi...
-
Josh, I really cant believe the level you have stepped too. You are the scum that covers pond scum, that’s how low you have become. I will...
-
Our city government services only work when our hard-working SEIU workers are supported. SEIU employees are the backbone of our city and hav...
.jpg)



.jpg)




.jpg)


















.jpg)
.jpg)







.gif)
.jpg)











3 comments:
ABE I seen mayor mcpronoun off Hamilton trying to get someone to tamper with itZ anus again!)$?
I never realized how much Tuerk looks like a weasel. I guess it is only fitting.
Abe- I have to point out that you do have the flags wrong in the city hall picture. Tuerk would never have the US flag at the top, or even on the pole.
Honest Abe for Mayor!
Post a Comment