I thought my friends in City Hall and my loyal followers would appreciate some memes from the past. Feel free to post them at your workplace (though you will be targeted) or send them to everyone you know so you can laugh at how pathetic city hall leaders are.
Followers
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The past week
Over the weekend and past few days Lets see had another shooting in the 100blk N. 12th St. Shocking. A pedestrian was struck by a vehicle...
Past 7 days of Truth
-
Not much going on in the city lately. Everyone waiting to see how much taxes are going up. I mean there is the fact there is more motor sco...
-
What started as a way to vent about the issues and problems in Allentown has become a little more than just that. With your help and under...
-
Over the weekend and past few days Lets see had another shooting in the 100blk N. 12th St. Shocking. A pedestrian was struck by a vehicle...
-
I rarely give credit to council after a meeting but here goes. Good job. You guys looked out for the financial well-being of the city. An...
-
I see there was a ribbon cutting of a large apartment complex at the old Morning Call site. Apartments for everyone. You know all the bigwi...
-
I listened to the council meeting last night. The biggest concern was Bill 20 which concerns the approval of data center ordinance language...
-
Oh Mr. Mayor you and Frank have out done yourselves and got caught again. My sources and loyal followers have confirmed our fearless leader ...
-
It seriously looks like the data centers are coming to Allentown no matter what and wherever they want. Despite all the opposition by th...
-
What is even happening with Allentown right now. For real. Today was the big Blues, Brews, and BBQ thing and it was basically Blues, Brews, ...
-
I wrote on the protected budget for 2027 a few weeks ago. WFMZ just did a story if you didnt read it. Ms. Affa stated she is worried about ...

.jpg)



.jpg)




.jpg)


















.jpg)
.jpg)







.gif)
.jpg)











6 comments:
ABE I seen mayor mcpronoun off Hamilton trying to get someone to tamper with itZ anus again!)$?
I never realized how much Tuerk looks like a weasel. I guess it is only fitting.
Abe- I have to point out that you do have the flags wrong in the city hall picture. Tuerk would never have the US flag at the top, or even on the pole.
Honest Abe for Mayor!
Abe love the memes some are true representations of there characters that is factually even less desirable.
What happened to all the older posts? This is the only story that’s showing up for me.
There like most of the current administration, irrelevant.
Post a Comment